So I'm obviously not the best blog updater but if you can look past all that I can begin to tell you about my AUDITION EXPERIENCE!!! Yes I had my audition on March 26 in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. I went with my trustee partner in crime Jazmine, it took about three hours but we arrived right on time. Immediately upon arriving into the fairly difficult to find building we met the amazing new addition to our cool club Andy :). Surprisingly I was expecting maybe thirty to forty people but there were about 120 hopefuls which I must admit was mildly intimidating, since I haven't danced in years. We took off our shoes to get measured and I am very sad to announce that my
Here's a cute, girly & quirky look inspired by the pastels of it's a small world and it's hidden mickeys.
How about a quick Q & A!
1. University/College: Southwestern Community College in CA
2. Is this your first time doing the program?: Yessir
7. If you already know your role (i.e.: Operations, Hospitality, etc), what is yours?: QSFB!! Come hang out with me and my turkey leg lunch cart!
8. If you already know, what is your arrival date?: 8.9.10
9. Where will you be living?: Vista Way Baybay!
1o. Tell us something about yourself that you find interesting or that you just want us to know!: I'm Harry potter obsessed, oh and I'm a 3rd year pescatartian (
I leave you with parting polaroids opposed to a combination of witty words of farewell.